Wednesday, July 8, 2009

All Hope Is Gone... FOR A GOOD ALBUM! LMFAO

I try to remain current, which is why this post is about the new Slipknot album that came out 11 months ago. Guess what? It's not that good. I know, shocking, right? But, I must be fair to Slipknot, I think they have cool scary masks, and one or two great songs per album. The problem is the boring non-desriptive dreck filling the rest of them.

In regards to All Hope Is Gone, the great song comes in the form of "Gematria (The Killing Name)".
The other songs range from decent to shitty, mostly shitty. For instance, when Corey whispers "the child of burning time" a couple of times at the begining of "Child of Burning Time" I barfed in my mouth. At first. I tried to swallow it, but it kept coming, and eventually exploded out of my face.

Oh Slipknot. Your fans are dumb. 5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment