Thursday, June 25, 2009

Award Season Continues

The award for The Best Song In The World Ever goes to: Gamma Ray, with "Rebellion in Dreamland" from 1995's Land of the Free!

Here it is, in it's purest form, set to scenes from The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring.

If you think you know a song that is better than "Rebellion in Dreamland", you are a piece of shit, and I will tell you right to your piece-of-shit face. Hell, I will tell it to your mother's face. In fact, I'll write a letter right now to your fat mother telling her what an ugly piece of kid-touching shit you are. Oh look, I didn't even have to mail it, because she's right here, taking in the butt! On her way out, I'll just put my little note in her bra along with the two dollars I paid her! In the throws of anal orgasm she even exclaimed that you were born retarded, and would have no way of knowing a good song even if it punched you in your stupid, piece-of-shit, kid-touching, son-of-a-whore, born-retarded face.

What's your favorite song? Please post in the comments section.

5 comments:

  1. That song is such a hilariously good fit with the LotR footage. Especially at the end there.

    This genre of metal LOVES elves and shit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah. Power Metal wants to ride Tolkien's jock.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Recent events have forced me to accept it: Billie Jean might be my favorite song ever. I know. I hate me too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I see. So you prefer one of the countless paranoid ballads by the world's most famous child molester. Excellent.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Most famous ACCUSED child molester. Uunless you have secret tapes or something the prosecution couldn't get their hands on.

    ReplyDelete